Do you feel like you constantly run up and down the field but don’t seem to ever score? Goal-setting is important for several reasons. First, it helps to keep you moving forward. Secondly, strong goals help you overcome obstacles. Goal Setting gives you a measure of success and also helps hold you accountable for your performance. Most of all, having goals helps you really focus on what is important to you. If you struggle getting things done or, perhaps, aren’t sure how to set goals or what your goals should be, this self-study course is just what you need.
The course includes the following 9 Worksheets:
- Coaching Goals Worksheet
- Rocking Chair and Two Other Life Vision Exercises
- Get Perspective Vision Worksheet
- Three Month Vision Worksheet
- Wacky Wild Goal Brainstorming
- Understanding the Why of Your Goals
- Goals Motivator, Find Your Hidden Treasure
- NAIL That Goal SMART Goals
- Annual Goal Setting Worksheet
As with our One-on-One Coaching, I believe that Life Coaching pricing should be affordable to everyone. Our self-study courses are affordable and easy to use. Simply click on the button below and once your payment is processed, you’ll be taken to a Secure Page to Download your 9 Study Hand-Outs.